Househam: Greater Precision, Healthier Crops
The Househam range of products is the United Kingdom’s leading supplier of agricultural sprayers and EuroAgri are the exclusive New Zealand dealers.
Househam’s comprehensive range covers virtually every aspect of agricultural and amenity spraying requirements; trailed sprayers, mounted sprayers, amenity sprayers and self-propelled sprayers are included in the Househam range which are exported and supported worldwide.
For farmers wanting to enter the self-propelled sprayer market, at EuroAgri we also work closely with Househam to offer clients pre-owned machines with full service histories from both New Zealand and the UK. Both farmers and contractors say it is a great stepping-stone to seeing the cost, and benefits a sprayer particularly with air-ride suspension can add to their operation.
Househam’s service and support network extends as far as New Zealand where EuroAgri exclusively carries a wide range of spare parts and carries out all servicing and maintenance.
Househam’s Spirit was introduced in 2013 specifically to fill the very significant gap in the market for a high technology, low weight, self-propelled machine. A pleasure to drive, quick and easy to fill and simple to operate too, the Spirit offers ease-of-use couple with future proof technology.
Key Benefits Include:
- Low soil compaction: low weight with near perfect 50/50 weight distribution and centre of gravity
- 3000 litre capacity
- Choice of 24m or 28m boom
- Superb clearance of up to 1.5m
- 7m turning circle
- 200-litre high capacity fuel tank
- 300-litre GRP clean water tank
- Individual Nozzle Control (INC)
- Automatic shut-off to avoid spray overlap.
- Ergonomically designed cab with panoramic visibility
- Rapid fill and wash-out for easy maintenance
A unique design built with ease of operation and simplicity in mind, the spirit is the entry model self-propelled machine in the Househam fleet.
Househam’s Air-Ride models are best sellers with contractors and farmers for a reason; they are the tried and proven sprayer for New Zealand’s highly varied conditions. They’re incredibly versatile and packed with productivity boosting features.
Key benefits Include:
- Spray tank capacity 3000, 3500 & 4000 litres
- Dry weight from 7250kg (depending on specification) and superb weight distribution for minimal soil compaction.
- Boom options from 24m up to 36m triple fold
- 200 or 300 litre fuel tank
- 240 or 400 litre wash tank
- High ground clearance up to 1.7m
- 7m or 8.6m turning circle
- 170hp – 228hp CAT Diesel engine
- 3.16 m or 3.61 m wheel base models
- Choice of two-wheel or four-wheel steering
- Recirculating booms for instant spray at the required pressure
- Manually adjustable axles from 1.73-2.03m, or hydraulic from 1.83-2.13m
The Air-Ride series has numerous custom options available to suit.
Househam’s Harrier is their latest generation of self-propelled machine. The Harrier has a high standard specification with efficiency, reliability and comfort at the heart of its design. The development of the Harrier has been developed based on direct customer feedback from Merlin operators.
Key Benefits Include:
- Total Machine Control (TMC) with integrated FieldMaster GPS mapping system
- Spray tank capacity 4000, 5000 or 6000 litres
- Triple fold boom system: 28, 30, 32, 36m
- 13/24m twinfold steel boom with fixed incline and centre pivot back frame
- Up to 1.1m underbody clearance
- Dry weight from 8500kg (Based on H4 Model)
- 300 litre fuel tank
- Clean water capacity – 10% of spray tank
- Even weight distribution and a low centre of gravity ensures stability whatever the terrain
- Variable geometry boom levelling available as a factory-installed option.
- Individual nozzle control
- All-day comfort in a spacious Excalibur cab.
A high capacity machine that is built for large scale farmers and contractors who require a large output sprayer.
The Predator is everything you love about Househam – but bigger. Designed to significantly reduce soil compaction, the Predator is lighter than sprayers of a similar size.
Key Benefits Include:
- Massive capacity: up to 5000 litres
- Up to 36 metre boom, with individual nozzle control
- High clearance of up to 1.2 metres
- Dry weight of just 10,500kg (5000 litre model)
- Low impact: optimal weight distribution
- Advanced technology: maximum efficiency and operator comfort
- Househam-designed Chassis
- Ultra-quiet operating environment with panoramic visibility.
Combined with perfect balance and high specification features as standard the Predator is the benchmark for advanced spraying technology